Aqual Corp General Contractors, based in San Diego, specializes in commercial and residential renovation & development.
Ricardo McAfee, President/CEO
- 20 years of experience in the operation and management of construction projects.
- Renovation and development of multi and single-family buildings – concrete cutting, breaking, excavation and highway grinding services.
- Rick oversees the total organization including all fiduciary and financially related programmatic functions, community development and project development.
Robert P. Ito, Chief Operating Officer
- 39 years in workforce development, affordable housing, and organizational capacity building.
- Chief Executive Officer of Ito Girard & Associates, Inc., and urban infill affordable housing real estate development and consulting company.
- Developed $79 million of multi-family apartments.
Christopher S. Williams-Principal
- Christopher served as a San Diego Superior Court Arbitrator and Judge Pro Tem. He has a private law practice in business, commercial and civil litigation with an emphasis on Corporate Finance. Chris is a licensed and certified professional sports agent.
ANDRE HARDY, Business Advisor/Business Development
- As a retired NFL football player, Andre has become heavily involved with numerous high profile charitable organizations, including the YMCA and The United Way.
- He continues his non-profit work by co-founding the Friends for Youth Mentoring Institute, a facility dedicated to promoting youth mentoring on a national level. Most recently he served as President of Optelec U.S., a world leader in assistive technology for individuals who have retinal disorders.
- Graduate of St. Mary’s College with a BA in Communications.
KENDY LI, Business Advisor
- Kendy has over 28 years of expertise in asset and finance management, encompassing a wide spectrum of real estate portfolios in various stages of development, redevelopment and operations.
- Kendy is a graduate of the University of California, San Diego. As a licensed California Real Estate Broker for over 16 years, he is an active member of the non-profit community promoting causes relating to affordable housing, chronic homelessness and other society impacting issues.
HECTOR MARTINEZ, Business Advisor/Small Business Certifications
- Has more than 25 years experience in sales, marketing and administration.
- Hector developed and introduced a company-wide training program enabling his company to obtain a 60 % market penetration in the industrial sector. This training program allowed mechanical contractors to develop, design and install energy efficient retrofit projects which resulted in four National Energy Retrofit Awards given him by the Mexican Federal Electricity Commission.
ROXANNE MARIKO GIRARD, Business Advisor/Financial Services
- Roxanne, a retired banker, is owner of Neighborhood Real Estate Services and a residential sale and mortgage broker.
- Roxanne’s community involvement has found her as a Board Member of The Asian Business Association, Southeastern Economic Development Corporation, Union of Pan Asian Communities, Boys and girls club of San Diego, Salvation Army, Japanese Friendship garden, Bankers CDC Small Business Loan Committee, Promises 2 Kids, Police Athletic League and Torrey Pines Bank CRA Advisory Committee.
FRED ELLIS, Estimator
- Fred is a construction manager with a 28 year record of success overseeing all phases of multimillion-dollar construction, infrastructure, superfund and environmental LEED projects for government and private sector clients.
- As a Sr. Project Manager with TEC Management Consultants, Inc. he is consulting liaison to Cal-Trans Project Management and Cal-Trans Engineering Construction. He has managed over $3 billion of the State of California revenue in Highway and Infrastructure.